Sunday, October 26, 2014

This week's news

I have two bits of news this week ...

The first piece of news is that I bought the November issue of the new Homes+ magazine yesterday and saw that one of the promo photos for the magazine's next addition (due on sale 10th November) has our house featured with our daughter Jessica. 

A few months ago I was approached to see if we wanted to have our home photographed for the new magazine and of course we said yes (I could not pass up the opportunity). My daughters and I had a fabulous time with talented photographer Chris Warnes and we can't wait to see how the photos of our home turned out. I hope to write another post once the actual feature of our home get published next month.


Check out Homes+ magazine at http://homesplusmag.com.au/ or https://www.facebook.com/Homesplusmag. To find out more about the photographic genius of Chris Warnes, check out his website Chris Warnes Photography.

* * * * *

My second bit of news is that over the last few days I have been busy changing the look of my online shop's website. I wanted to make it less busy and more tablet and phone friendly. I even managed to add a slideshow to show case special offers and upcoming products. I hope you like the new layout too :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment