Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Scandi inspired monochrome / black and white Christmas

I can't help but love black and white for Christmas this year. Everytime I see a photo of someone's living room with that theme it gives me goose bumps and goes so well with a scandinavian theme. "Black and white" is so classic and easy to do well I think - I would like to definitely give it a try next year!!

Below are a few of my favourite photos for a Scandinavian inspired "Black and White" Christmas theme -

Left: Image via Trendenser, Right: Image via Draumesidene 

Left: Image via Signepling, Right: Image via 45walldesign

Want to see more of my favourite "Black and White" Christmas images - check out my pinterest folder - http://www.pinterest.com/roomtodecorate/black-and-white-christmas/


We also have a small selection of items available in the Room to Decorate online shop that can also help you easily create your own "Black and White" themed Christmas - see below for our top four picks.

      

     

Clockwise from top left: 
1) Bloomingville brass pernille candlestick centre piece (includes candles) - $69.00, 
2) Bloomingville white glass christmas baubles (set of 6) - $28.00, 
3) Bloomingville black glass christmas ornaments (set of 6) - $18.00, 
4) "Eat + Drink = Merry" artwork (size A4) - $15.00.

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents as well as with the layout on your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice weblog like this one nowadays..food deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete