Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide #6 - Pretty pinks

Yes ... you've seen some of these items before, but I could not resist putting together this mood board for one of my Christmas gift guides. Such timeless pieces which can be used to style the the decor of  people (ok, mainly females) of all ages. If you love pink, then I am sure you will love these treasures as much as I do. All items are currently in stock in the Room to Decorate online shop.



6) Pink ticking stripe quilted throw blanket (cot size) - $39.00.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback. coupon sites australia

    ReplyDelete